The area of family law can bring up a lot of questions, especially if you've never had to go through it before. At Atlas Law Group, we want all of our past, present, and future clients to be well-informed throughout every step of the process. With this in mind, we've rounded up several of our frequently asked questions and put them in one convenient place.
FAQ 1: What services does Atlas Law Group offer?
- We excel in several areas of law at Atlas Law Group, and our passionate team routinely goes above and beyond to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer family law, immigration and relocation, education and admissions consulting, real estate transaction help, private lending solutions, peer to peer lending, startup consulting, litigation, divorce coaching and much more.
FAQ 2: What do we offer as immigration lawyers?
- You can get five different types of legal services in the area of immigration law. They include urgent cases where we can slow down or stop a deportation, inadmissibility cases, helping obtain Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, and temporary residency help. We help you approach every category the correct way, and this can smooth the process along.
FAQ 3: Why use a lawyer for divorce coaching?
- In a perfect world, divorce would be easy and quick. However, this is rarely the case, and you want to make sure that you have someone in your corner that is ready to help you navigate the sometimes turbulent waters of this process. We can help with the initial filing through mediation and all of the way to finishing the process.
FAQ 4: What is the overreaching goal of Atlas Law Group?
- At the end of the day, we want to make your business transactions or legal transactions as simple and straightforward as possible. We understand that it can be a stressful and trying time, and our goal is to make it as easy and fast for our clients as possible. We'll help you through this time, and you can get back to living your life.
FAQ 5: When did Atlas Law Group launch?
- We launched back in 2014 when we realized that our clients needed a law firm that would treat them as so much more than just a number. We wanted to be able to provide tailored legal services to each client that walked through our doors, and Atlas Law Group was formed out of this need.
FAQ 6: Do we offer services to individuals as well as businesses and corporations?
- Yes! No matter how large or small a business is, we can help. We work with large and established businesses as well as startups and smaller businesses and individuals. Our staff sit down and talk to our clients to ensure that we can tailor a plan to suit their needs, wants, and budget.
Contact Atlas Law Firm Today!
If you need help with family law, immigration law, real estate, private lending, and more, get in touch! We're happy to set up a consultation and answer any questions you may have.